I hope you're all doing well and staying safe. We're all being bombarded with information about the COVID-19 situation, and I want to give you all an update on how we are dealing with it.
Right now we are staying open and installs continue to go forward every day. We will keep monitoring the situation, and could decide to scale back our store hours based on the level of store traffic.
Please reach out
to me if you have any questions or concerns.
Your friends at Vogel's Carpet
1. Symptoms of COVID-19 (symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure):
- Shortness of Breath
2. Seek Medical Advice Immediately and Don’t Come to Work if You or Anyone in your Household has These Symptoms. Support is available through state and (most likely coming soon) federal programs for those that miss work due to COVID-19.
3. Individual Guidelines While in the Workplace or at a Customer’s Home:
- No Handshaking or Physical Contact
- Limit Distance Between People to 6 Feet of More if the Contact Lasts 10 Minutes or More
- Wash Hands Frequently and After Any Contact – 20 seconds or more with soap and water
- Avoid Touching Your Own Face
- Cover Coughs and Sneezes
- No Food Sharing
- No Using Common Towel
4. Workplace Guidelines:
- Disinfect Frequently Touched Surfaces Such as Door Handles, Counters, Faucets and Sinks
- Keep Doors Open Periodically for Fresh Air
- Wipe Down/Disinfect Sample Boards Being Returned and Any Surfaces Touch