Follow these simple cleaning tips to help keep your flooring looking great:Do:
- Sweep your floors regularly to remove loose dirt and grit.
- Wipe up any spills as soon as possible.
- Clean your floors using a pH-neutral and fragrance-free cleaner approved for use with vinyl floors.
- Place a doormat or throw rug at every entrance to catch grit and dirt that can damage the floor.
- Prevent dents from heavy furniture by outfitting tables and chair legs backed with felt floor protectors.
- Remove rolling caster from furniture or use a protective mat to prevent scratching.
- Use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners, steel wool, or a stiff-bristled brush
- Use steam.
- Use a vacuum with a beater bar or brush.
- Do not apply liquid or paste wax to flooring
For tips on cleaning specific spills out of your luxury vinyl floor, visit the manufacturer’s website.
Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions for cleaning.