Here are a few reasons why!
- Improved visuals. All your favorite looks of wood, stone, or tile are available in the luxury vinyl format but at a lower cost than its natural floor counterparts. They are so realistic looking that some mistake them for the real thing!
- Water Resistant. You don’t have to worry about spills ruining your expensive new floors. Luxury Vinyl does not absorb water, a huge advantage over wood and laminate flooring in areas such as kitchens, bathrooms and Seattle basements!
- Durability. While Luxury Vinyl is softer and more resilient than hardwood and tile (and therefore easier to stand on for long periods of time) technological advances have made Luxury Vinyl highly durable. Expect your floors to last over 20 years or more in most residential applications.
- Ease of Installation. Luxury Vinyl products can be installed over any type of sub-floor. Many come in an inter-locking format that doesn’t require any glue. They are more DIY-friendly than their hardwood and ceramic tile counterparts.
- Ease of Maintenance. Luxury Vinyl products just need sweeping and occasional mopping to keep it clean.
- Cost. While more expensive than most carpets, Luxury Vinyl is more affordable than hardwood and ceramic tile.
Luxury Vinyl Tiles (LVT) and Luxury Vinyl Planks (LVP) come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Typical sizes for LVT are 12”x12” and 12”x24”. LVP comes anywhere from 5” to 9” wide, and 48” to 72” long.
Vogel’s carries several top luxury vinyl brands from Shaw (Floorte), US Floors (Coretec), Karndean, DuChateau, EZ Lay Flooring, and Armstrong. Come visit our showroom for expert guidance on selecting the right Luxury Vinyl product for you!