Sheet vinyl flooring is one of the easiest floors to clean. Here are some simple things you can do to keep your floor looking beautiful and new.
- Sweep your floor regularly (at least once a week) to remove loose dirt.
- Prevent stains by wiping spills promptly.
- Occasional mopping is recommended when dirt builds up and sweeping alone is not sufficient.
- Use a solution of clear, non-sudsy ammonia based cleaner in one gallon of warm water. Using more than the recommended amount of cleaning solution may leave a dulling film.
- Do not use soap based detergent products as they leave a film that dulls the floors appearance.
- Avoid using mats with rubber or latex backing as it could discolor the floor.
For tips on cleaning stains and spills visit the manufacturers website.
Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions for cleaning.